Anna Beller is an experimental painter and digital artist from Berlin working in Hannover. She experiments with colour relationships and its transparencies in acrylic soak stain-, lacquer & spray paint techniques, recently adding a pen-plotter to find an experimental symbiosis between human and automatic art expression.
Group Exhibitions in 2023
// Analog goes Digital' / 26. Zinnober - Trafolab, 09/2023, Hannover
// FEMGEN A group exhibition feat. 6 leading female artists working with generative systems - Glitch Gallery, 09/2023, Texas/Marfa
// Art Salon Paris ‘Node to Node’ - 10/2023 Kate Vass Gallery, Paris
// 'ON/ OFF SCREEN' - 11/2023 VERTICAL Gallery Show, London
// 'Can painters succeed as NFT artists?' for 'Right Click Save' - 10/2022 with Danielle King (CFO/COO of ClubNFT & former manager of the Department of Painting and Sculpture at The Museum of Modern Art, New York)
• 1984 Born in West-Berlin
• 2008 B.Sc.Arch. TU Berlin
• 2011 M.Sc.Arch. TU Berlin
• 2006-2010 Tutor at the Fine Arts Dep. TU Berlin
• 2011-2019 Employed Architect in CH / UK / GER
• 2019-2022 Student at the 'Academy of Painting Berlin'
• Since 2022 Experimental Painting, Digital Art, Creative Coding